- Proof of vaccination is required before entry.
- Masking is required in the concert venue.
- Please order your tickets in advance to reserve your seats. Tickets will be delivered to your email inbox within minutes. You may print these tickets, or show them on your mobile device when you come to the concert.
- Advance tickets may be purchased by calling our office phone # below.
- PROMO Codes and discounts apply for tickets purchased in advance.
- PROMO Codes and discounts do not apply for walk-up ticket sales.
- All sales are final; tickets are not refundable and are not transferable to other events.
- When you provide an email address to purchase tickets, we will add you to our email newsletter list.
- Connecticut Public Act No. 17-28, An Act Concerning the sale of Entertainment Event Tickets on the Secondary Market, applies only to concert or theater venues with seating capacities greater than 3500, and not to presenters such as CONCORA, regardless of venue.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of performance.
- Late Arrivals - As a courtesy to the performers and the audience, patrons arriving after a performance has begun or returning late after intermission will be seated at the discretion of the staff / ushers.